Cloud Security Module
Software-Defined Network Security to Accelerate Cloud Adoption
Cloud compute environments create their own unique security challenges, scaling up and down in massive numbers of resources to meet changing business demands. The Cloud Security Module combined with the OneControl Security Orchestration Platform bridges the security divide between physical security and cloud environments. Cloud Security Module creates a live-link to the cloud environment and translates any changes occurring in cloud environments to the OneControl platform. This dynamic connection creates a real-time context awareness of cloud resources and existing network security infrastructure that is capable of orchestrating security policies in response to cloud resource changes.
The OneControl Cloud Security Module’s intelligent, dynamic integration with cloud services, accelerates deployments by synchronizing existing security and firewall policies to changes in cloud resources. The ability to adapt software-defined security controls across multi-vendor security devices in response to cloud resource changes removes security exposure and eases security policy management.
OneControl’s Cloud Security Module delivers a truly agile software-defined security infrastructure that adapts with cloud changes providing a foundation for implementing IT agility initiatives.
- Create dynamic links to cloud resources that can be implemented in security policies using traditional security and firewall policy management techniques and tools
- Automatically detect cloud security risks and resource changes and reconfigure existing security policies on traditional security devices.
- Accelerate data center growth by embracing cloud environments without compromising security and compliance, or incurring service disruptions.
- Scale your computing and web infrastructure on-demand using cloud solutions with ease, and without cumbersome workflow processes.
The Cloud Security Module comes as a fully integrated, or as an optional component, to the OneControl Security Orchestration Platform and the Virtual Security Module. Together they coordinate and intelligently map updates to tens of thousands of control points in real-time.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- VMware vCloud Director
The OneControl Security Orchestration Platform, combined with the Cloud Security Module, ensures that any addition or deletion of virtual servers in the cloud is immediately reflected in the appropriate firewall.
“The growing adoption of cloud computing is increasingly challenging legacy network security solutions. NetCitadel’s security orchestration technology seamlessly integrates cloud environments with the security infrastructure protecting it.”
– Allan Leinwand, VP & CTO