Virtual Security Module
Software-Defined Network Security at the Speed of Virtualization
The OneControl Security Orchestration Platform combined with the Virtual Security Module bridges the security divide between network security devices and virtual environments. Virtual Security Module creates a live-link to virtual environments and translates changes in virtual environments to the OneControl platform, enabling persistent and dynamic security orchestration. This dynamic connection creates a real-time context awareness for virtual resources and existing software-defined network security infrastructures that is capable of adapting existing security policies in response to virtualization changes (addition, deletion or movement of a virtual resource).
The OneControl Virtual Security Module’s intelligent, dynamic integration with virtualization environments allow you to truly scale your infrastructure on-demand without being burdened by traditional security policy management techniques.
OneControl provides real-time adaptability of any changes to the virtual environment, removing security exposure and eases administration by focusing security and firewall policies in response to changes in virtual environments.
The Virtual Security Module option delivers a truly agile software-defined security infrastructure that adapts with virtualization providing a foundation for IT agility initiatives.
- Rapidly adapt network security changes with dynamic virtual environments to support massive scale up or down.
- Scale your computing and web infrastructure on-demand with ease and without cumbersome workflow processes.
- Automate security and firewall policy deployments for virtual environments, removing costly overhead and all error-prone, manual intervention.
- Accelerate data center growth using virtual environments without compromising security, compliance and network service disruptions.
- Moving at the speed of business; thereby increasing revenues without incurring additional operating costs.
The Virtual Security Module comes fully integrated with the OneControl Security Orchestration Platform. Together they coordinate and intelligently map updates to tens of thousands of control points in real-time.
VMware vCenter and ESXi dynamic object linking to resource containers including:
- Compute Resource
- Cluster Compute Resource
- Resource Pool
- Virtual App
- VMware vCloud Director
The OneControl Security Orchestration Platform, combined with the Cloud Security Module, ensures that any addition or deletion of virtual servers in the cloud is immediately reflected in the appropriate firewall.
“The growing adoption of virtualization means that enterprise networks have become more fluid and dynamic. NetCitadel’s solution enables security infrastructure to adapt to these ever-changing network environments.”
– Patrick Lin